It has been so long since I have done a food post. I haven’t been cooking a lot lately but that does not mean I haven’t been visiting my kitchen. 😉 Today I decided to make some radish salad with a slight South Indian touch to it.
– 1 large white radish – pealed and grated
– 1 onion – finely chopped
– 4 green chillies – finely chopped
– 1/2 table spoon mustard seeds
– 4/5 curry leaves – finely chopped
– 1 tea spoon olive oil.
– Heat oil in a pan
– Add mustard seeds and once the mustard seeds splatters, add the chopped curry leaves
– simultaneously add green chillies, onions and a pinch of salt, and sauté it for a minute or two.
– Keep the mix aside and let it cool for a while
– Once cooled, add the grated (raw) radish and mix well.
It took about 10-15 minutes to prepare the salad. I love eating radish and my salad turned out pretty well (certified by the hubs, lol). We had it for dinner with daal (lentils) and rice. Yummy nutritious dinner tonight 😀 xx