Today I realised that it has been quite a while since I have posted any of my ‘quick fix’ recipes. It just hasn’t occurred to me to take pictures and do a post. Well anyway, here’s me today presenting to you with my yummy ‘Jacket/baked potato with beans and salad’. Mmmmm… 😛 This is very basic and probably the easiest to make. For this you will need…
– Mixed leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, celery, olives
– Salad dressing (optional. Click here for home-made salad dressing recipe)
1. Oven baked potatoes are the best! But having a hungry tummy and leaving the potatoes baking for 90mins is not very ideal. So here’s what I did…
– Wash the potatoes thoroughly
– Wipe the potato dry and rub some olive oil and salt all over
– Take a fork and pierce the potato several times
– Place the potato in the microwave for 5 minutes. Flip the potato over and microwave it for another 5 minutes (total about 10-12 minutes depending on how long the potato takes to cook).
2. Place the cheese slice and pour the beans over potato and cheese. Microwave it for another 30 seconds.
3. Wash and cut the salad. Add the salad dressing to your salad if necessary.
So that was easy, was it not?! 😀 There are quite a few fillings for this baked potato but something very easy, tasty and my favourite is ‘beans’. Do you guys do anything different to this? If so, I would love to hear them. 🙂